Stock Clearance (sales with 25% off or more) and Limited Edition items - not eligible for returns. Exchange possible, if the replacement item is in stock.
General returns and exchanges
How to initiate/Instructions
- Simply email us to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59PM ET on the 30th day to initiate a return of your order
- Pack the items into their original packaging. Ship it to the address we email to you
- The process may take several weeks to complete
- The items must be in saleable condition – as new and not laundered, stained, soiled, have any hair attached to it or have the labels removed.
- All the accessories with their paper packaging must be returned as well.
- If one of the items is not compliant with the saleable condition, a fee will be applied to the total refund amount.
- Returns are only applicable to the whole Slipcover Set and not to separate items in the set.
- Homeleon reserves the right to ask for photos of the items involved in the return process to evaluate their state.
- If the customer fails to comply with the requests of Homeleon or fails to finish following the provided instructions within a week, then the return may be denied.
We will supply the Return Label at no cost for orders from the 48 contiguous states.
Same shipping fee as for the initial order will be applied and deducted from the Refund to orders returned from AK and HI.
In the rare event some items in your order arrive damaged or defective please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible to get them replaced for free (all 50 states). The sale is considered final after 30 days (ending at 11:59 PM ET on the 30th day) from the date of delivery.
Damages or defects resulting from negligence, misuse, accidents, abnormal use, modifications, or commercial purposes will render the items not eligible for a return.