Return Policy (prior to September 17 2021)
This Return Policy is effective for orders made prior to September 17 2021.
- In case you’re in doubt of your purchase, you have 30 days after delivery to return your order and get a full refund.
- Once a return is initiated, we will inspect the items and refund the payment amount back to your original payment method along with the applicable state taxes.
- The process may take several weeks to complete.
How to initiate
Simply email us to email@example.com before 11:59 PM ET on the 30th day from delivery to initiate a return of your order.
We will supply the Return Label at no cost for orders from the 48 contiguous states.
Same shipping fee as for the initial order will be applied and deducted from the Refund to orders returned from AK and HI.
Eligibility/Conditions for a Full Refund
- The items must be in saleable condition – as new and not laundered, stained, soiled, have any hair attached to it or have the labels removed.
- All the accessories with their paper packaging must be returned as well.
- If one of the items is not compliant with the saleable condition, a fee will be applied to the total refund amount.
- Returns are only applicable to the whole Slipcover Set and not to separate items in the set.
- Homeleon reserves the right to ask for photos of the items involved in the return process to evaluate their state.
- If the customer fails to comply with the requests of Homeleon or fails to finish following the provided instructions within a week, then the return may be denied.
In the rare event some items in your order arrive damaged or defective please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to get them replaced for free (all 50 states). The sale is considered final after 30 days (ending at 11:59 PM ET on the 30th day) from the date of delivery.
Damages or defects resulting from negligence, misuse, accidents, abnormal use, modifications, or commercial purposes will render the items not eligible for a return.
Stock Clearance/Limited Edition items - not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Sitewide sales fall under the standard terms above.